We have teams continuing to work on a range of logistics services across the UK, from NHS contracts to home deliveries. Here’s what we’re doing to help keep our staff and customers safe.
- Any member of staff displaying symptoms are instructed to self-isolate for up to 14 days.
- All deliveries are now contactless – no signatures, but photo a of every delivery is taken.
- All drivers have received training on social distancing.
- All drivers have gloves and hand sanitiser.
- All vehicles are disinfected daily.
- All travel to and from work removed from public transport
- All crates, bags and transit boxes sanitised or destroyed after use
- Office is connected remotely, with staff working from home where possible. Business as usual.
- All infectious substance training has been refreshed.
- Vehicle loading has been staggered to ensure drivers are never less than 3m apart.
- All communal areas of loading operations have been closed.
- All support staff and mechanics working remotely and wearing gloves.
- Vehicles all sanitised after any mechanical work.
- All recruitment, where possible, is taking place remotely.
Our management team are re-assessing these actions daily upon guidelines and you can be assured we take saftey very seriously as we continue to keep deliveries moving.
Stay Safe & Protect our NHS.